WIRELESS NETWORK SERVICES
RFIP SPECIALIZES IN DEVELOPING WIRELESS NETWORKS FOR:
for the oil and gas industry:
RFIP takes care of all the details so oil and gas companies can quickly and easily transfer SCADA data between sites.
RFIP is your experienced expert in full service wireless data networking integrating and implementation, including…
- Network design
- Tower construction
- Ongoing maintenance
- Point to Point
- Point to Multi-point
- Advance WiFi
- Outdoor Wireless
- Indoor Wireless
- Microwave Wireless
- High Density WiFi
- Smart Grid
- Coverage/Propagation Studies
Municipal WiFi: WiFi means the ability to attract more business and enhance public safety for its citizens through greater connectivity of emergency services. WiFi can also optimize traffic flows to minimize commuter gridlock.Call today to see how RFIP can support and improve your WiFi network goals.
YOUR WIRELESS FOUNDATION IS CRITICAL
Your network infrastructure cannot be left to chance or amateurs.
This is the backbone of your organization and, with today’s changing technologies, we provide the expertise to build the right network for you and keep your infrastructure up to date.
- Expand an existing wired network
- Backup plan for wired connections
- Alternative to the expense and complexity of dark fiber
- Faster ROI than lower capacity leased lines
- Rapid deployment and relocation, as needed
RFIP can guide the development of the best infrastructure strategies for your organization
Contact RFIP to find out how we can help you create or expand your business network.
RFIP has the experience you can rely on for complete tower construction services.
Our highly-trained engineers perform comprehensive investigations of all aspects of the construction process and prepare written reports outlining findings and recommendations for every project. We pride ourselves on reliability, quality, and delivery of finished projects on schedule.
RFIP provides comprehensive tower erection services:
- Tower site selection
- Equipment leasing
- Acquiring zoning approvals & relevant permits
- Soil testing
- Structural engineering & design
- Path calculations & line-of-sight studies
- Obtaining FAA approvals
- Site preparation work
- Enclosures, shelters and fencing
- Guy wire tensioning
- Tower and site grounding
- Cable sweeps and testing
- Annual tower inspections and reporting
REAL TIME MONITORING TO MINIMIZE DOWNTIME
Network downtime is not acceptable to your users. Ensure your towers, wireless networks and network infrastructure are supervised by professionals. Not only is this cost effective, but the technical complexities and resources are difficult, if not possible, to duplicate in-house.
RFIP understands the complexity of maintaining network resources 24/7. Ensure the continuity of your services by…
- Having quality, experienced professionals on the job
- Reduce in-house management and expenses
- Be proactive to anticipate problems and minimize downtime
RFIP’s network engineers keep constant watch over your IT environment, ensuring optimal performance and quick restoration of your critical network resources – as fast as possible and at a fraction of the cost of monitoring your systems in-house.
LONG TERM MAINTENANCE
SECURE YOUR INVESTMENT LONG-TERM
In addition to 24X7 network monitoring, RFIP also provides the maintenance services you need to keep your technology assets fully operational. We offer diagnosis, repair and replacement of network and tower equipment and systems through a variety of flexible maintenance contracts.
- Complete system maintenance and operation, including periodic system maintenance, inspection and testing
- Long term maintenance: RFIP technicians are permanently assigned to your system to perform routine maintenance and emergency repair/restore
- Periodic maintenance services: RFIP technicians perform pre-scheduled (monthly, quarterly, annual, etc.) maintenance and system performance evaluation
- One time system performance evaluation and maintenance: system testing with recommendations for system optimization and preventative measures necessary to ensure peak performance
- Service level agreements with guaranteed response times
Find out how we can help!